I've been tagged by Zizum
✓1. You must post these rules.
✓2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
✓3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.X
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal✓
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"X
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people✓
8. No tag-backs✓
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm 30 years old.
2. I have a younger brother and we have nothing in common.
3. I have a girlfriend who knows my weakness for wearing feminine fashion.
4. I have three kids, two oldest have our old Internet original nicknames.
5. I'm back in college after 10 years, in programming. Totally my place, above 85% avr in all classes (even one at 99%!)
6. Like many, I'm not fan of mathematics, but I am skilled at it.
7. I don't like shaving. I don't like having body hairs or beard.
8. Still happen because I'm lazy to shave.
9. I'm a very 'guiding' person, but I hate bossy peoples.
10. I always write awnser instead of answer, despite all efforts.1. Do you wish yourself (if you're a girl) or your girlfriend to be 50's housewife?
-I'd be happy if she could simply do any of the household chores. I'm nearly doing them all.2. If you're a girl, would you like to merge with a male into male?
-I'm not a girl, but I'd rather not having to deal with two persons trying to think.3. Sailor Moon or PreCure?
-Likes Sailor Moon's costume better. I have not other basis of comparison.4. Fist of the North Star or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?
-Heard of both by name, no basis of comparison.5. Stand (JJBA) or Persona (Shin Megami Tensei Persona)?
-Never heard of JJBA, but I might have played Persona.6. Warcraft of Starcraft?
-Both are very nice Strategy games, but I didn't really appreciate WC3 with it's weird 3D. I certainly hates WoW.7. Castlevania or Ghost n' Goblins?
-Not fan of hardcore games, but had a Castlevania game on N64 that I liked.8. Street Fighter or Tekken?
-My childhood of gaming started with Street Fighter II at the camping arcade. I still like Tekken, but not as familiar with it. I mostly like SoulCalibur.9. Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
-I already have peachy lips, but still love lipstick more and the smell of make up.10. Pixar's UP or What's Up Balloon to the Rescue?
-UP. Second looks pretty poor concept.
Zizum'S QUESTIONS1. Favorite Sonic/Ben 10/Danny Phantom/MLP/comic book characters?
-Never thought I'd like MLP, but it happened. Still my all time favorite comic book character will always be Yuko Tsuno from a belgian comic book of the same name.2. What's the smartest quotes/lessons/messages you ever learn?
-Live and let live. My father couldn't do it and died for his failure to accept it.3. What would make you really, really happy?
-Achieving my life goals and getting into shape of a delicious woman.4. One show/book/game/etc. you really hate.
-Twilight. Never read/watch it, but clearly an overrated vampire romance fanfiction. Screws up centuries of vampire legends.5. In theory what would be for you the most perfect TG (by "TG" I mean genderbender OR crossdressing) scenario?
-There is no perfect solution, even in theory. You'll always have a loss, and making up for it will bring hardship you've tried to evade first. But alien abduction, gender reassignment, and slave trade in a foreign universe clearly makes it impossible to restore the losses, you have a new identity, no one could care about your old one, no freedom and no way of getting your old life back.6. Do you know any good TG stories?
-My pokémon fanfiction is a decent one I believe.7. What do you think about TG captions? Are they creative or lazy?
-Annoying. Although text can be decent, the picture often isn't originally related to the text. I wouldn't like to see one of my picture stamped with drug/rape related caption.8. Is DeaviantArt your primary source of Tg pics/stories/whatever or do you know other sites?
-Mainly, but also a few Boorus I use as reference pictures for my artworks.9. Do you believe in supernatural forces?
-I don't like the thought of our future to be pre-written, but I'm somewhat convinced I've had handful of insignificant Déjà Vu.10. If you remember times before Internet, how was it? If not, have you ask anyone your close ones about it? If not how do you imagine live was back then.
-My first experience with Internet was in high school, somewhere between 1995-2000. Had my first PC and soon had Internet around 1997.
Before Internet; it was CRT TV, VCR, NES, SNES, SEGA GENESIS, Casettes, CDs, Bookstore, Library, Books, Magazines, Comics.
1. What introduced you to your fetish or fantasy?
2. What introduced you to your art medium or favorite artist's work?
3. What does your closest friend or significant other think of your fetish/fantasy?
4. Would you rather date your significant other in a gender swap ballroom party or an all Dress/Suit party?
5. What subject you believe is a torn in what favorite real/fictive world/era?
6. Would you rather write about an uninteresting subject or do an oral about your fetish/fantasy in front of a class full of uninterested classmates?
7. Why would you accept to move in a foreign country you can't understand a word of their language?
8. You've won a contest you've genuinely participated, which grand prize would make you very uneasy to appear on TV to receive. What prize is it?
9. If your college had an after-school club of your desired fetish/fantasy, what would it be named?
10. If you could tag a celebrity to answer these questions, who would it be?
Sorry for not tagging anyone, feels like Facebook games bugging people for bonuses. Feel free to tag me if you take the question game from my journal so i can read your answers.